net_left Phương Thức Thanh Toán

Futures subdued ahead of raft of economic data

16 Tháng Chín 2022
let atwWrapper,atwContainerWidth,atwSliderBox,atwTotalWidth; function initATWSlider() { atwWrapper = $('.relatedInstruments'); atwSliderBox = atwWrapper.find('.slider'); atwContainerWidth = atwWrapper.width(); atwTotalWidth = atwSliderBox.width(); if(window.domainId === '2' || window.domainId === '3'){ atwWrapper.find('.sliderRight').addClass('js-slider-prev'); atwWrapper.find('.sliderLeft').addClass('js-slider-next'); } else { atwWrapper.find('.sliderRight').addClass('js-slider-next'); atwWrapper.find('.sliderLeft').addClass('js-slider-prev'); } if(atwSliderBox.find('.instrumentBox').length > 6){ atwWrapper.find('.js-slider-next').fadeIn(600); } } function atwMoveRight() { atwWrapper.find('.js-slider-prev').fadeIn(150); $(".slider > :visible:first").hide(150) $(".slider > :visible:last").next().show(150); if(!$(".slider > :visible:last").next().find('.name')()){ atwWrapper.find('.js-slider-next').fadeOut(150); return; } } function atwMoveLeft() { atwWrapper.find('.js-slider-next').fadeIn(150); $(".slider > :visible:last").hide(150); $(".slider > :visible:first").prev().show(150); if(!$(".slider > :visible:first").prev().find('.name')()){ atwWrapper.find('.js-slider-prev').fadeOut(150); return; } } initATWSlider(); //update star icon on adding/removing instrument to/from specific watchlist atwWrapper.on('click', 'label.addRow', function() { let parent = $(this).parent(); let checkedPortfolio = false; parent.find('input[type=checkbox]').each(function () { if($(this).is(':checked')){ checkedPortfolio = true; } }); let closestStar = $(this).closest('.addToPortWrapper').find('.star'); if(checkedPortfolio){ closestStar.addClass('added'); }else{ closestStar.removeClass('added'); } }); //update star icon on creating new watchlist atwWrapper.find('.js-create-watchlist-portfolio').find('a.js-create').on('click',function () { let parent = $(this).parent(); let watchlistName = parent.find('input[type=text]').val(); if(!watchlistName){ return; } let star = $(this).closest('.addToPortWrapper').find('.star'); star.addClass('added'); }); //update star icon on adding new position atwWrapper.find('.js-create-holdings-portfolio').find('.js-submit').on('click',function () { let addPositionForm = $(this).closest('.addToPortfolioPop').find('.holdingsContent'); let amount = addPositionForm.find('.js-amount').val(); if(amount < 1){ return; } let star = $(this).closest('.addToPortWrapper').find('.star'); star.addClass('added'); }); window.atwPairTypes = {"7906":"Equities","8083":"Equities","8839":"futureCash","8873":"futureCash","8874":"futureCash","13994":"Equities","6408":"Equities"};

(Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures struggled for direction on Thursday after lackluster trading in the previous session as investors awaited a slew of economic data that could provide more clarity on the Federal Reserve's monetary policy tightening path.

Wall Street's main indexes closed slightly higher on Wednesday after wavering throughout the session as an on-target inflation print provided relief after Tuesday's hotter-than-expected consumer prices data sparked the biggest percentage decline since June 2020.

Data on tap on Thursday include weekly jobless claims and retail sales that would help assess whether the economy can withstand an extend period of aggressive policy tightening by the Fed.

Around 226,000 Americans are expected to have filed for jobless claims for the week-ended Sept. 10, up from 222,000 in the previous week. Meanwhile, retail sales for August is largely expected to remain unchanged month-on-month.

Money markets are pricing in a 73% chance of a 75-basis-point hike, while placing 27% odds on the U.S. central bank delivering a 100-bps hike next week.

Union Pacific (NYSE:UNP) and CSX Corp (NASDAQ:CSX) jumped nearly 5% each after U.S. railroads and unions secured a tentative deal to avert a rail shutdown that could have hit food and fuel supplies across the United States.

At 07:19 a.m. ET, Dow e-minis were down 1 point, S&P 500 e-minis were down 2.75 points, or 0.07%, and Nasdaq 100 e-minis were down 25.25 points, or 0.21%.

Shares of rate-sensitive growth and technology stocks slipped alongside a rise in bond yields. [US/]

Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL), Meta Platforms and Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Inc were down 0.2% in premarket trading.

Để lại bình luận
Hot Auto Trade Bot Phương Thức Thanh Toán
BROKERS ĐƯỢC CẤP PHÉP
net_home_top Ai VIF
03-10-2022 17:52:55 (UTC+7)

EUR/USD

0.9777

-0.0022 (-0.22%)

Summary

Neutral

Moving Avg:

Buy (8)

Sell (4)

Indicators:

Buy (2)

Sell (5)

EUR/USD

0.9777

-0.0022 (-0.22%)

Summary

Neutral

Moving Avg:

Buy (8)

Sell (4)

Indicators:

Buy (2)

Sell (5)

GBP/USD

1.1191

+0.0031 (+0.28%)

Summary

Sell

Moving Avg:

Buy (6)

Sell (6)

Indicators:

Buy (1)

Sell (6)

USD/JPY

145.13

+0.38 (+0.27%)

Summary

Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (10)

Sell (2)

Indicators:

Buy (3)

Sell (2)

AUD/USD

0.6448

+0.0046 (+0.71%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (8)

Sell (1)

USD/CAD

1.3765

-0.0061 (-0.44%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (10)

Sell (2)

Indicators:

Buy (7)

Sell (1)

EUR/JPY

141.89

+0.05 (+0.04%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (9)

Sell (3)

Indicators:

Buy (8)

Sell (0)

EUR/CHF

0.9680

+0.0010 (+0.10%)

Summary

Neutral

Moving Avg:

Buy (5)

Sell (7)

Indicators:

Buy (7)

Sell (0)

Gold Futures

1,672.75

+0.75 (+0.04%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (9)

Sell (1)

Silver Futures

19.392

+0.353 (+1.85%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (11)

Sell (0)

Copper Futures

3.3732

-0.0393 (-1.15%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (7)

Sell (1)

Crude Oil WTI Futures

82.65

+3.16 (+3.98%)

Summary

Neutral

Moving Avg:

Buy (4)

Sell (8)

Indicators:

Buy (4)

Sell (2)

Brent Oil Futures

88.37

+3.23 (+3.79%)

Summary

Neutral

Moving Avg:

Buy (5)

Sell (7)

Indicators:

Buy (7)

Sell (1)

Natural Gas Futures

6.575

-0.191 (-2.82%)

Summary

↑ Sell

Moving Avg:

Buy (4)

Sell (8)

Indicators:

Buy (3)

Sell (7)

US Coffee C Futures

220.15

-1.40 (-0.63%)

Summary

Neutral

Moving Avg:

Buy (5)

Sell (7)

Indicators:

Buy (6)

Sell (2)

Euro Stoxx 50

3,292.75

-25.45 (-0.77%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (7)

Sell (0)

S&P 500

3,585.62

-54.85 (-1.51%)

Summary

↑ Sell

Moving Avg:

Buy (0)

Sell (12)

Indicators:

Buy (0)

Sell (7)

DAX

12,037.12

-77.24 (-0.64%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (5)

Sell (0)

FTSE 100

6,851.85

-41.96 (-0.61%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (8)

Sell (0)

Hang Seng

17,079.51

-143.32 (-0.83%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (8)

Sell (0)

US Small Cap 2000

1,667.27

-7.66 (-0.46%)

Summary

↑ Sell

Moving Avg:

Buy (4)

Sell (8)

Indicators:

Buy (1)

Sell (6)

IBEX 35

7,358.50

-8.30 (-0.11%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (7)

Sell (0)

BASF SE NA O.N.

40.148

+0.548 (+1.38%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (7)

Sell (1)

Bayer AG NA

47.54

+0.13 (+0.27%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (6)

Sell (0)

Allianz SE VNA O.N.

160.32

-1.48 (-0.91%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (8)

Sell (0)

Adidas AG

116.15

-2.73 (-2.30%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (6)

Sell (0)

Deutsche Lufthansa AG

5.554

-0.364 (-6.15%)

Summary

Neutral

Moving Avg:

Buy (4)

Sell (8)

Indicators:

Buy (3)

Sell (3)

Siemens AG Class N

98.88

-2.32 (-2.29%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (6)

Sell (0)

Deutsche Bank AG

7.406

-0.240 (-3.14%)

Summary

↑ Buy

Moving Avg:

Buy (12)

Sell (0)

Indicators:

Buy (9)

Sell (1)

    EUR/USD 0.9777 Neutral  
    GBP/USD 1.1191 Sell  
    USD/JPY 145.13 Buy  
    AUD/USD 0.6448 ↑ Buy  
    USD/CAD 1.3765 ↑ Buy  
    EUR/JPY 141.89 ↑ Buy  
    EUR/CHF 0.9680 Neutral  
    Gold 1,672.75 ↑ Buy  
    Silver 19.392 ↑ Buy  
    Copper 3.3732 ↑ Buy  
    Crude Oil WTI 82.65 Neutral  
    Brent Oil 88.37 Neutral  
    Natural Gas 6.575 ↑ Sell  
    US Coffee C 220.15 Neutral  
    Euro Stoxx 50 3,292.75 ↑ Buy  
    S&P 500 3,585.62 ↑ Sell  
    DAX 12,037.12 ↑ Buy  
    FTSE 100 6,851.85 ↑ Buy  
    Hang Seng 17,079.51 ↑ Buy  
    Small Cap 2000 1,667.27 ↑ Sell  
    IBEX 35 7,358.50 ↑ Buy  
    BASF 40.148 ↑ Buy  
    Bayer 47.54 ↑ Buy  
    Allianz 160.32 ↑ Buy  
    Adidas 116.15 ↑ Buy  
    Lufthansa 5.554 Neutral  
    Siemens AG 98.88 ↑ Buy  
    Deutsche Bank AG 7.406 ↑ Buy  
Mua/Bán 1 chỉ SJC
# So hôm qua # Chênh TG
SJC Eximbank6,540/ 6,620
(30/ 10) # 1,796
SJC HCM6,520/ 6,620
(-20/ -20) # 1,796
SJC Hanoi6,520/ 6,622
(-20/ -20) # 1,798
SJC Danang6,520/ 6,622
(-20/ -20) # 1,798
SJC Nhatrang6,520/ 6,622
(-20/ -20) # 1,798
SJC Cantho6,520/ 6,622
(-20/ -20) # 1,798
Cập nhật 03-10-2022 17:52:58
Xem lịch sử giá vàng SJC: nhấn đây!
ↀ Giá vàng thế giới
$1,664.08 -0.23 -0.01%
Live 24 hour Gold Chart
ʘ Giá bán lẻ xăng dầu
Sản phẩm Vùng 1 Vùng 2
RON 95-V22.12022.560
RON 95-III21.44021.860
E5 RON 92-II20.73021.140
DO 0.05S22.20022.640
DO 0,001S-V24.18024.660
Dầu hỏa 2-K21.68022.110
ↂ Giá dầu thô thế giới
WTI $82.24 -0.62 -0.76%
Brent $88.06 -0.45 -0.51%
$ Tỷ giá Vietcombank
Ngoại tệMua vàoBán ra
USD23.730,0024.040,00
EUR22.844,1424.122,55
GBP25.913,3127.017,45
JPY160,53169,94
KRW14,3417,48
Cập nhật lúc 16:19:56 03/10/2022
Xem bảng tỷ giá hối đoái
Phương Thức Thanh Toán